SUGOI DES HELL

On November 19th I'm packing my car and making a run for the border! I'll be in Cincinnati that weekend for SUGOICON and one of the most enthusiastic HELL audiences in con-dom. All the stuff I didn't get to show at AWA because of my idiocy involving tape speeds will be FIXED and ON THE SCREEN, and that includes lots of crazy religious ranting, fake Heino, more movie trailers, and other weirdness gleaned from my Canadian sources. Of course I'll be running other new stuff - some that premiered at AWA and other new stuff I didn't even get a chance to glance at then. Also some old favorites will be making a reappearance as per request. SUGOICON is a swell show and the staff and attendees "got" the Hell Concept from the get-go, so you can be assured of a wild and wacky three hour set in Cincy. I don't exactly know what time I'll be starting, so check your local listings for time and station.



Apparently they have one event room dedicated to their rock and roll band acts, so that means I will NOT have to follow SWEK's act, and for that I am grateful.



I'll be manning my artists alley table on Saturday so be sure and drop by and purchase your very own copy of DRUNK TANK, the amazing comic sensation that's the toast of two nations. Plus other anime junk for sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment