Female portrait painting quick sketch color

Female portrait painting quick sketch color.

It's also one of the character I develop for the Zodiac project. I accidentally merged everything down and forgot to save a copy so no step by step. It didn't take me that long and I guess that why I keep merging them down. Anyway, I'm sure you can find something similar that I did around this blog. Or here is a basic instruction for drawing female face step by step "Drawing humans head female face how to" or for in depth instruction you can go get "How to paint portrait"

how to paint female portrait profile

Anyway, here is a similar video how to start drawing female from side view and such


For step by step still images goto digital painting and drawing learn to draw and How to draw face and head shading. Well, hope these instructions and tips are helpful.

More art is coming soon :)

FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment