AKonHELL Twenty-Oh-Five part three

I start out the show with movie previews for THE TATTOO CONNECTION, THE STREET FIGHTER, RETURN OF THE STREET FIGHTER and SISTER STREET FIGHTER! At this point I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting any signal from the Digi-Viewer. Examining the video switchbox It looked like I had it all connected up correctly. I started the opening of THUNDERBIRD 6 and re-examined the setup. Unfortunately the clip is too short, It stops as the laughing puppet heads dissolve so I swap SVCDs for THE SAILORMOON DANCERS, a Phil Lee clip from some godforsaken con. (Thanks Phil, you rock.)

That's when I realized the problem. I was connected to the video projector by Svideo and I hadn't hooked the Digi-Viewer into the Svideo loop. So, I scrammbled about my gear for a simple Svideo cable that I knew I had but took me about 5 minutes to find. I had packed it with my VHS tapes for some reason. But now everything was up and working, well, except there was no VCR.

I had mic'd Bruce before the show and recorded two hours and 22 minutes of banter with the intent of sharing the MP3 here:
Download AKonHELL Podcast Part One 20 minutes, 20mb

0 comments:

Post a Comment