Dynasty Warrior inspired Manga style drawing Zhu Clan Warrior woman sketch.

Dynasty Warrior inspired Manga style drawing Zhu Clan Warrior woman sketch. I love Dynasty warrior, but I do play a lot of Ramancing of The Three Kingdoms a lot when I was a kid. This sketch basically my character concept idea that heavily influence by the genre. Except I make it a bit more stylize.

The sketch I again used black ball-pointed pen (beause I have it right by my side). Next time I will try to find some pencil and use them. I was trying to record myself drawing with traditional medium and found that it's not that convenience since I only have a small web-cam and tiny little Sony flip. I am going to need a real camera and the proper set up for that.
But Yes, I really plan to do a pencil drawing process. It's now depending on how soon I can get the better camera and the set up.

Here is a sketch of Zhu Clan Warrior Woman sketch:


If I have sometimes and feel like, then I will probably take it further in render and such. But for now...just a rough sketch.

New tutorials:
-Gatorfish or Fish-Gator Creature Design drawing.
-Drawing Mecha Bike
-How to sketch a Sorcerer Pink
-Manga tutorial, how to draw and color pirate girl.
-Drawing and Painting Blonde Girl with Double Pistols
-Painting tutorial, woman by the window
-Learn to paint woman portrait step by step.
-Digital painting tutorial, Sleeping Beauty speedpainting.

FEATURE TUTORIAL:
-How to draw and paint faces: Face Constructed tutorial
-Drawing and painting woman's body basic: Female Manga Fusion I
-How to draw and paint woman's body: Female Manga Fusion II
-How to Design Manga Characters: Archetypes I
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie
-Free Art tutorials download and more

Art resource:
-How to pick pencils for drawing
-5 tips to improve drawing skill for artist.
-Basic Color Scheme for Artist, Monochromatic.
-Color temperature warm vs cool for artist.
-Basic Element of good design for artist.

Thanks for all overwhelming e-mails guys!!! Due to the high volume of e-mails and questions, I apologized that I cannot usually reply to you within a day or two. I will try my best to answer them all personally and get all the questions answer either by Videos or Post.

** If you have any basic questions or specific please looked up Q/A section. Most of the time your questions has already been answered in Q/A.

If you need any help or support you can follow me on TWITTER or goto
forum.idrawgirls.com our community will be able to help you.

peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment