Online Comics: DOGs of WAR: Chapter 1

DOGs of WAR: Chapter 1 (Posted no.3)

Go to post no: 1 2 3 4 5

For previous page go: << PREVIOUS <<

khan, mongol, online comic, comic, comics, xia taptara, genghis, dogs of war, knight, warrior

Adela, like Hazah, is one of Captain Huang's best men. Not only she has beautiful sharp feature, long dark hair and hazel/green eyes but she can also be deadly. Her origin is unknown but she resemble those of Slavic family. She's been riding with the Mongol since the age of four. Alone and lost child during the war time, the Mongol took her in. Now she is eighteen, but don't be fool by her ages. She's a skillful short range weaponary and dagger master. The Mongol tough her everything she needs to know about survival and now she's becoming one of the best among the best of the horde.


Creator NOTE:
It's fun to do this series, I will keep it going as long as I can. I actually just finish plotting (scripting) its chapter 2 last night. So we'll see if I can keep up the art and stuff. I am always intrigued by how the Mongol came into power by Genghis Khan. I read tons of books about it and there are so many theory and such. Some even say that he has gray eyes (don't really know how true that is). I am sure he might have some nomadic/ central Asian blood in him but who really knows. Anyway, I really enjoy working on these and hope you will enjoy the story and art as well.

Chaos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment