"Ready in white"

how to draw, how to draw face, girl's face, photoshop tutorial, concept art, how to draw creature, people, girls, manga, animeI pained over a gesture sketch I did. It was really quick and it turns out to be real close as I want it to be. Hope you like them.

how to draw, how to draw face, girl's face, photoshop tutorial, concept art, how to draw creature, people, girls, manga, animeAnd a quick pencil sketch!

FEATURE TUTORIAL:

Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Archetypes Design Manga Characters Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download


Guild Wars: "Eye of the North" Review

As I mention "Eye of the North" just released over the weekend. I have to support my game, don't I? It's great!!! Follow the links! and go get it!


-"Game Radar"
-"NZ Gamer"

Also PC Gamer: "Ultimate Guild Wars Guild" with lots of Concept arts and images at Kotaku.

0 comments:

Post a Comment