Chrome Shelled Regios ED Album - Yasashii Uso

Chrome Shelled Regios ED AlbumLet's talk about the ED Album for Chrome Shelled Regios. I reviewed the OP song a few days ago, and wasn't that into it (my review here). The ED songs are by Chrome Shelled and each version features a different cast member along with Chrome Shelled (I wonder who he is by the way!)...


Tracklist:

1. Yasashii Uso Original Mix
2. Yasashii Uso w/z Nina Antalk
3. Yasashii Uso w/z Felli Loss
4. Yasashii Uso w/z Leerin Marfes
5. Yasashii Uso w/z Nina Antalk instrumental
6. Yasashii Uso w/z/o Nina Antalk instrumental
7. Yasashii Uso w/z Felli Loss instrumental
8. Yasashii Uso w/z/o Felli Loss instrumental
9. Yasashii Uso w/z Leerin Marfes instrumental
10. Yasashii Uso w/z/o Leerin Marfes instrumental
11. Yasashii Uso Inst. Synth ver.
12. Yasashii Uso Inst.

8/10 This is quite an addictive song... I love all the different versions of this song, since all of them are pure pleasure. The main vocalist has a great voice. His voice kind of reminds me of another singer, but I don't remember who. Anyway, that and the awesome melody and rocky feel make for a winning combination. I also love the fact that the song feels like a sad ballad... Tell me what you feel about the song, and which version you prefer!

Take a look at all four EDs:


For the rest of the videos...






0 comments:

Post a Comment