Pandora Hearts ED - Maze by Savage Genius

I still haven't watched the first Pandora Hearts episode (shame on me...), but I'm happy that Savage Genius is doing the ED theme song, which is called Maze. They must love doing songs for kajiura-related animes, because this is the third anime they're doing with music composed by Yuki Kajiura (after Erementar Gerad and El Cazador). It can't be a coincidence right?? Anyway it's great to see them back after their last anime song, which was Just Tune from Yozakura Quartet (which I loved).

7/10 I can't say it's the best Savage Genius song I've heard, but it's also definitely not their worst. They're always capable of maintaining that same good quality throughout all their songs, and this one is no different... I'll have to listen to the full version of the song though, to really make up my mind, so this rating is probably temporary.

Here's the Pandora Hearts ED, enjoy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment