Linebarrels of Iron Insert Songs and OSTs

Linebarrels of Iron OSTTwo weeks ago, I finished watching Linebarrels of Iron and while I wouldn't say it was masterpiece, it still had its moments... The characters were a bit too over the top for my taste and the storyline borrowed a lot from other animes of the genre. The music also had its moments, with some nice BGM tracks by Conisch (who I had never heard of before) and some really awesome insert songs from Lisa Komine (both are on the Linebarrels of Iron OST2).


8.5/10 The first insert song by Lisa Komine is entitled Kokoro no Mama ni and is a slow ballad accompanied by piano. I don't remember in which episodes it was featured, but it definitely was during some sad parts... The melody is truly beautiful and the vocals match the overall mood of the song.

Check out the song here:



9/10 The second insert song is called PROUD and is the true highlight of the Linebarrels of Iron OST2!! It's a wonderful song filled with drama and tension, that usually played in some of the action parts of anime. I remember it being played towards the end of the series, but it may have also played before that. The piano parts are truly amazing in the song... And I love the fact, that some parts of the song are a lot slower and are in contrast with the fast-paced beginning of the song. I also advise you to check out the instrumental version of PROUD, which is a slower piano track of the song...

Check out the full song here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment