Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou ED Album - Aishiteru by Kourin

KourinWow, I haven't written a post for one week! Sorry for being so lazy... This new post is about the the Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou ED theme song, Aishiteru by Kourin. I haven't watched the show but I've been reading a lot of positive reviews, so I might just add it to my ever growing list of animes to watch.

Tracklist:

1. Houseki
2. FLY
3. Aishiteru
4. Cherry Star
5. Shikakui Heya no Meiro
6. Katto
7. Shishuu
8. Kirei ni na Are
9. Namida Nanka Iranai
10. Sukoshi Zutsu
11. Arch

9/10 Aishiteru definitely has the right song title! I love this song. It's a beautiful piano ballad, sung by the very talented singer Kourin! It reminds me of some ballads by Mika Nakashima, although the two have completely different voices... Kourin is definitely a name I'll have to remember. Her album is really good, with a lot of high quality songs such as Aishiteru!

Check out the song here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment