Concept Art, Speedpainting: Sorcerrer and Knight Concept painting.

Sorcerrer and Knight Concept painting.


This concept art or concept drawing (should I say painting) just came out of nowhere in my head, I might have a tutorial coming up soon, but I still can find where I put the step by step.


March 2011, I came back and take a look at my old quick digital painting character concept work this post, hopefully I will have time to remake this design in 2011 and repost it.  ;-)



The one above was done in 2007 and it is very outdated.  I will redo the sorceress again.
But here is a 2011 version of a Dark Mage.  It is more up to date and well... better execution.

To see step by step process tutorial go to: Digital painting tutorial character

FEATURE TUTORIAL:

Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Archetypes Design Manga Characters Tutorial Download

New tutorials:
-How to draw Panda
-How to draw eye female
-How to draw a Demon Creature
-Learn to draw woman face sideview or profile.
-Learn to draw Manga Women in Mecha Combat Armor.
-Manga tutorial, draw and render female knight
-Figure tutorial, Drawing Man body or Male torso
-Drawing Anime Step by Step demon girl
-How to sketch Manga Sword Girl Mercenary
-How to draw Manga female soldier mercenary

0 comments:

Post a Comment