Girls with Monster

Also Quick sketch of the day:

I has this idea a couple days ago..but just sketch it out last night. This evil monster from Hell is feeding on living girls' soul.
I am playing around with how I want to paint...I love realism painterly like image but I also love comics and Manga. There are some particular element I am looking forward to achieve, I think this speedpainting I somehow found, just a little progress of how I want my work to look like.
I am getting there.
Also I made a Video Tutorial on "How to sketch a face" below this post, it's very simple and quick. If you have any particular question or comment, feel free to leave in on the blog. They are all welcome.



CHECK OUT our full length PREMIUM video tutorialsFree Drawing Tutorial video download


New tutorials:
-Manga tutorial, draw and render female knight
-Figure tutorial, Drawing Man body or Male torso
-Drawing Anime Step by Step demon girl
-How to sketch Manga Sword Girl Mercenary
-How to draw Manga female soldier mercenary
-How to draw comics a Mongol Soldier
-Learn to draw Manga, anime: Assassin Girl with butcher knives
-How to draw Manga, Female Warlock
-Drawing and Sketching Undead Demon Army
-Draw and Paint environmental concept, Magma Fall
-Sketching Environmental Concept Green Field Mountains.
-How to draw woman: rogue Samurai

I will have to find sometimes soon to do a quick painting video demo tutorial. I find that doing a quick two to five minutes sketch tutorial would be easier at the moment. A digital painting demo would take hours so I am going to need to find the right tool for it. At the moment, I am just using a free software to screen record my sketching process, nothing fancy. It's a pain to use sometimes because it's conflict with my Photoshop Hotkeys, and I can customize it (because it's free). Anyway...hopefully, I should find some more efficient program to record my digital painting demo soon. Until then...
So long

0 comments:

Post a Comment