New Series OP and ED - Kurozuka

It's finally time for another OP and ED review for one of the new animes from this fall season. Kurozuka is a tale of blood and love told over thousands of years. It's one of the best rated shows this season, and I have yet to watch it (but I'm sure I'll love the show once I get into it...).

7/10 The opening theme is entitled SYSTEMATIC PEOPLE by WAGDUG FUTURISTIC UNITY and it features Maximum Ryou (Maximum the Hormone). I love the songs Maximum the Hormone did for Death Note. Heavy stuff! This song has a really catchy beat, and nice vocals. Finally some grown-up hard rock music LOL. Download the full song here.


Watch the PV for the OP here. It's dark and gloomy, I love it:


5/10 The ending theme Hanarebanare by Shigi has nothing in common with the opening song. It's a romantic ballad. I'm not too sure what I think of the singer's voice though... It feels as if she's straining her voice when hitting those high notes. That girl must have a sore throat all the time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment