New Series OP and ED - Nodame Cantabile Paris

Nodame Cantabile Paris is the sequel to the insanely popular anime Nodame Cantabile. I only watched the first few episodes of the first season and then got bored. I'm not really into those slice of life shows I guess. Well anyway, living in Paris, it's funny to see there's a japanese anime set in my town. I hadn't seen that since Noir!

6.5/10 The opening song is called Sky High and is sung by The Gospellers. It's a rather pleasant song, with nice string arrangements! It also has an old feel to it, like a song from the 50s or 60s (or maybe it's just me!). Download the full song here.


Watch the PV for the OP Sky High:


5.5/10 The Ending Theme for Nodame Cantabile Paris is conveniently entitled Tokyo and Paris and is performed by Emiri Miyamoto x solita. I really like the violin part in the song. The singer also has a really nice sweet voice. And I really like that it's sung in a perfect french! But there's still something wrong with this song. I can't tell if it's the weird beat that seems out of place or the melody that doesn't quite go along with the violin part. Anyhow, I'm sure it could have been a really nice voice, if it didn't sound so off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment