Guitar, Piano and Violon Remix of Lion (Macross Frontier)

Macross FrontierLet's start the day with a roar!
The last OP from Macross Frontier was a great song from Yoko Kanno, the queen of anime music. It's one of those songs I keep listening to over and over again.
I love it so much that I wanted to listen to other people's version of it. And a few of them were quite interesting, so I thought I should share...

10/10 Just as a reminder here's the original version sung by May'n and Megumi Nakajima. (And btw if someone finds the live version, please send me the link)

8/10 This next one is a pretty cool version with a Guitar. Too bad the guy doesn't move that much...

9/10 This one is really really awesome! It's a piano version of Lion. Being myself a pianist, I can't help being impressed.

8.5/10 And the last one is a violin version. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment