My Top 51 best anime soundtracks of all time

Mai Hime WallpaperHere is my first list. It is all about anime soundtracks. I know a lot of you won't agree on the order, but it also represents the emotions I got from the music while watching these animes. I guess if hadn't watched any of these shows, the order would probably be a lot different. But I think the role of a soundtrack is really important in anime, so in that matter, even if great OSTs stand out on their own, it's still hard to judge them on their own.
Of course it's also not a surprise that some of my favorite shows are included here. My favorite one, Monster is however not included (the Monster soundtrack really sucked!). You will also probably notice that a lot of these soundtracks are from the same composers (Yuki Kajiura, Yoko Kanno or Joe Hisaishi). My favorite soundtrack is from the anime Mai Hime, and the fact alone that it contains the song Mezame (one of my favorite songs ever) is one of the many reasons for it to be in top position. The composer of the Mai Hime OST is of course no other than the great Yuki Kajiura!

Here is my top 51 list, enjoy:

1. Mai Hime OST
2. Wolf's Rain OST
3. Eureka Seven OST
4. Elfen Lied OST
5. Tsubasa Chronicle OST
6. Escaflowne OST
7. Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind OST
8. Princess Mononoke OST
9. Madlax OST
10. My Neighbor Totoro OST
11. Terra He OST
12. Code Geass OST
13. Evangelion OST
14. Arjuna OST
15. Blood+ OST
16. Claymore OST
17. Cowboy Bebop OST
18. Erementar Gerad OST
19. Noir OST
20. Red Garden OST
21. Gundam SEED OST
22. Fate/Night OST
23. Laputa OST
24. Noein OST
25. Macross Frontier OST
26. Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex OST
27. .Hack//Sign OST
28. Mai Otome OST
29. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni OST
30. Full Metal Alchemist OST
31. Gundam 00 OST
32. Jigoku Shoujo OST
33. Bakuretsu Tenshi OST
34. Innocent Venus OST
35. Kiki's Delivery Service OST
36. Simoun OST
37. Berserk OST
38. Death Note OST
39. Spirited Away OST
40. Turn a Gundam OST
41. Naruto: Shippuuden OST
42. Bleach OST
43. Gankutsuou OST
44. Brain Powerd OST
45. The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi OST
46. Ergo Proxy OST
47. El Cazador OST
48. Millenium Actress OST
49. Naruto OST
50. Heroic Age OST
51. Paprika OST

So?? What did you all think? What are your favorite anime OSTs? Write them down in the comments section...

0 comments:

Post a Comment