Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae full ED song - Ichinuke by Mamiko Noto

Jigoku Shoujo MitsuganaeThe soundtrack for Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae has just been released, and even if it wasn't as good as the previous Jigoku Shoujo soundtracks, there was still a full Mamiko Noto song waiting for me: Ichinuke. I've already written a couple of posts about Mamiko Noto (click here for my previous review of Ichinuke), so regular readers of this blog should know by now that she is one of my favorite singers as well as seiyuus. Download the full ED song here.

9/10 The long version is even better than the short version, which was expected of course! I'm so in love with Mamiko's heavenly voice. It's so soothing and beautiful. Words can't describe it... Not convinced? Well check out the PV and tell me your thoughts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment