Pandora Hearts Trailer Music - Yuki Kajiura

Pandora HeartsIn December it was announced that Yuki Kajiura will be composing the music for the upcoming Pandora Hearts anime. The last time she composed music for an anime series, was back in 2007 for El Cazador de la Bruja. I can't wait to listen to new music from her. She can never go wrong... Apparently Pandora Hearts will start airing in April. A short trailer was released, with some really nice Yuki music. You can download the high quality mp3 here. You definitely have to check it out, it's quite epic!

9/10 It's a really short song, but nevertheless I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of some Madlax music... I'm not quite sure, but I think the main vocalist of that song is Wakana from FictionJunction WAKANA. Please tell me if I'm mistaken...

Take a look at the short trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment