Birdy the Mighty Decode:02 OP Single - kiseki by Nirgilis

Birdy Decode OPI've never watched this show, but every time I see the title, it's always cracking me up! What a ridiculous name for a show. How can an investigator named Birdy be taken seriously? haha. Well apparently it's a good show... Anyway the OP song for the second season is called kiseki and is sung by one of my favorite J-Pop groups Nirgilis (Eureka Seven anyone??).

Tracklist:

1. kiseki
2. I Love You
3. kiseki (Original Instrumental)

8.5/10 Nirgilis' songs are always so good! I don't know if it's the singer's voice or the catchy tunes that always make me instantly love all their songs... This song is yet another example of why I love their music. kiseki is a really energetic and poppy song with a great melody. The second song from the single, entitled "I love you" is also very good and makes great use of a sampling from a Mozart tune (excerpt of the magic flute opera). Check it out guys!

The full PV for the song is after the cut:


0 comments:

Post a Comment