Ongaku Blog - The 100K Milestone!

100k milestoneIt only feels like yesterday, when I was announcing (at the end of January) that my blog had reached 50 000 visitors (here). Now I'm proud to announce that the Ongaku - World Of Anime Music blog has reached the next level with 100 000 visitors. The past few months have shown a snowball effect for this blog, and there's been a rapid increase of daily visitors...

So I'd like to give a big and warm thank you to all the people that are supporting me and reading my blog! (Thank you Madi for the beautiful 100K picture!)

2000 membersIn other Ongaku related news, the forums are also doing quite well, with its 2 000 members (and counting)! We even have a TOP SECRET project that's currently in beta thanks to our forums expert Senakunes!!

So thank you for joining the Ongaku forums everyone!!

Ryvius

0 comments:

Post a Comment