Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh ED Single - Namida no Kawa by mina muse

Mina MuseI reviewed the Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh ED song by mina☆muse back in November (here). I had nearly forgotten about it... It's nice to have the full song now.

Tracklist:

01 Namida no Kawa
02 Happy Tears
03 Namida no Kawa [Instrumental]
04 Happy Tears [Instrumental]

6.5/10 I think it's the first time that my rating has gone down after listening to the full version of a song. I'm not sure why, but the long version didn't convince me that much. I really like mina☆muse's voice but there something about the music and the melody that sounds off (the weird guitar sounds don't help). to me Or maybe it's just that I find the song boring... I prefer the second track of the single, called "Happy Tears". It's a lovely piano ballad with string accompaniment. Now, I'd like to know who mina☆muse really is. Apparently she's hiding her true identity, but is already a well-established singer... Any guesses?

The video sequence of the ED is after the cut:


0 comments:

Post a Comment