My Anime iPhone Ringtones

iphone ongaku blog 3 weeks ago, as my old mobile phone, a Motorola Razr was slowly dying in excruciating pain, I chose to buy an iPhone. I've always been anti-Apple and anti-iPod for some reason, so it was really a big move for me. And I can't say I regret it! I think it's one of the most beautiful objects I possess, and it comes in really handy... That said, certain things do bug me... Like not being able customize your ringtones directly from the iPhone or iTunes. That's why I had to find a way to make my own ringtones... Thank God I found a really great software to make my own anime iPhone ringtones using my mp3s.

And of course, I have to share them with all my readers... I hope some of you at least have the iPhone! All the ringtones are in .m4r format, the iTunes ringtone format. All you have to do is double-click on the anime ringtone you want once you have downloaded the zip file. After that the ringtones are added to your iTunes, and you just have to sync it with you iPhone to have them installed on your iPhone! If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask!

Here's the Tracklist:

Balsa Hashiru - Seirei no Moribito
Cold Nobility - Code Geass
Dragoon no Tatakai - from Scrapped Princess
Jango Shutsudou no Theme - Burst Angel
Jhoe - Innocent Venus
Jigoku Rock - Jigoku Shoujo
Jou no Theme Part 2 - Burst Angel
Kaishou - Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
Maimu - Mai Hime
Main Theme: Kai - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Mezame - Mai Hime
Oblivious - Kara no Kyoukai
Occupied Thinking - Code Geass
Oh My Juliet - Red Garden
Shinrai no Theme - Burst Angel
Shut up and Explode - Xam'd: Lost Memories
Sprinting Spirits 1 - Eureka Seven
Sprinting Spirits 2 - Eureka Seven
Suna no Oshiro 1 - Vampire Knight Guilty
Suna no Oshiro 2 - Vampire Knight Guilty
Toki wa Kizuma Uta - Clannad After Story

0 comments:

Post a Comment