Disillusions - My Current State of Mind...

Nana from Elfen Lied bleedingAs some of you may have noticed, I haven't been posting for a couple of days. The reason is that I've been feeling a bit down these past two weeks. The picture perfectly describes my current state of mind...

I'm not used to discussing private or personal feelings on this blog, but please bear with me, since this has to do with my blog... These past few weeks, I've been feeling kind of disenchanted by the whole virtual and blog world. I guess that's what happens when you give a lot of your time away, work hard and then start receiving some negative feedback, backlash and rude comments. Maybe I'm being a little oversensitive, but I only just started out in the "anime blogging world" a couple of months ago, so this is all new to me... I knew beforehand that having a website involves trolls, people with bad intentions and jealousy, but I had never thought I would be getting caught up in it this soon.

What some people tend to forget is my motives for having an anime music blog. This is JUST a hobby for me. I do not have any ulterior motives or bad intentions... I am only blogging about anime music, because I want to share my passion for anime music, and help people discover the things I like. And I am NOT gaining anything from it. People also don't realize the kind of amount of work that this all represents. I've been lucky enough to be able to build a great community with the help of amazing people in just a few months, so this all means a lot to me.

Now that I've explained why I do this, here are some ground rules I'd like to set for my website:
1. If you don't like this blog, just don't read it!
2. If you want to diss me or argue with me, do it in a constructive and polite way! A lot of people tend to forget the most basic rules of politeness when they're on the internet. I always try to answer to negative comments, so don't run away and be cowardly when I ask you to explain yourselves. I'm always open for discussions!
3. If you want to give me some advice concerning my website, or anything else, please tell it to me in a civilized way, so I can understand it's advice. And always argue your views please!

You'll find the rest in the Disclaimer I added to the right side of my blog.

Ryvius

0 comments:

Post a Comment