Andriana Lima Video: A magnetic Muse of art.

I have noticed that I love beautiful things or being and I also like trying to create beautiful stuff. I often look around for anything that inspired me. I love girls and they love me, wait...
Anyway, I just stumble on this video on youtube and I thought I would share it with you guys.
It's Andriana Lima in a commercial video, I think. It's hot! Most guys I know cannot deny how beautiful and sexually magnetic this lady is. Nature has its way to show us its art form, and she is the evidence that we, artist, are searching for beauty in our way and try to achieve what nature has inspired us.
Now that's a real source of inspiration to draw girl

Warning: This might not be appropriate for work environment, it is a bit naughty.


MORE Adriana Lima: Pics, Videos, and Photos HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment