How to draw and paint eye & How to paint hair.


Both step by step tutorials was done by Linda Bergkvist from CGtalk. Her work is amazing, they are soft and realistic as it could possibly get. Linda Bergkvist is one of the most respected professional in the industry. Her illustration, to me at least, often embrace grace, femme, and life.

Visit her home page: www.furiae.com

These two tutorial I found are two of the best one around the internet if anyone is looking for how to paint eyes and hair. They are packed with lots of important information and provide depth in every step of the tutorial.
As I serve the net I am always searching for the best of the best tutorial for myself to learn and since I blog I thought I might as well share it with you guys.

Have a great weekend,

0 comments:

Post a Comment