How to draw anime manga girl with guns part I of II

How to draw anime manga spunky girl character, figure torso body with guns part I of II. How to start from line draw anime manga girl, body with guns part I of II. This Video tutorial will guide you thru how I draw girl's head, face, stylize hair and body (torso). It's quick but no audio yet, I am still poor. More free tutorials online, I love internet and Youtube.


This is a really quick and easy How to draw or create character in photoshop instructions:


Since I did so many step by step, I thought I would balance it out.
A quick video drawing sketching tutorial. I thought I would try to record what I draw or sketch or paint everyday for half hour or an hour. It is kind of a pain, but I hope I will get use to it.


Here is the newest re-work, re-paint version of Manga girl with guns (done in 2010)


Click here for the step by step tutorial: Draw and color Manga Girl step by step


Here is the final sketch: 2007 (Older version)
how to draw, painting, manga, anime, tutorial, girl.

Here is the final version of this Anime girl with Pistols 




Tutorial PART I of II NOW with Audio Instruction!!!
Enjoy!




Part II of II


Premium TUTORIALS:
Archetypes Design Manga Characters Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download
Character Design Tutorial Download



Drawing Anime Face: Girl: Tutorial #1 (Step by Step)
-Drawing Anime Girl Face: Frontal

-Drawing Anime Girl Face: 3/4 Front
-Drawing Girl Face: Side View


If you are looking for specific thing or tutorial: try search content box on the right hand corner. You will find what you are looking for in idrawgirls.com

NOTE: Online comics: Dogs of war will be back in a week or so. I felt like I have to draw girls....then I can draw more comics.

Again Feedback and comment always welcome! Digg it and stumble it help us with the PR if you like.

Great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment